GLVitamins

Monday, March 12, 2012

What Factors Influence On Penis Size?

In case of genetic mutations of sex chromosome (these mutations are called Klinefelter syndrome), genetic set of chromosomes in men has additional chromosome responsible for body formation of female type. These males usually are tall, have narrow shoulders and are slim, their penis has a small size and often scrotum hypoplasia.

Penile hypoplasia results in endocrine control disorder in childhood or adolescence. These males may have problems with reproduction, however, sometimes reproductive function may not be affected. Major manifestation of low hormonal effect become small sizes of penis and psychological discomfort associated with this. Such people often delay for a long time visit to the doctor thinking that their problems are not connected with health but are just personal feature. So the main treatment problems are penis enlargement and social rehabilitation.

It is necessary to say that penis size depends not just on testosterone stimulation but also on genetic and geographical factors. For example, in Russia average penis size is 15cm in erection state, penis having 12cm is considered small and penis less than 10cm is called macropenis. On the other hand, average penis size in China is 9cm. That is considered an absolute pathology for Russian man.

Evaluation of genitals development in childhood is quite difficult, and into account are taken not just penis size depending on the age, but also testicles size and other anthropometric parameters. That is why it is recommended to consult periodically children's doctor - urologist or andrologist. Never try to define your child condition basing on tabular values of age-related measures of penis size and scrotum size.

Today question about penis enlargement and, respectively, elimination of possible mental disorders in these patients may be considered practically solved. Here the main methods are
1) hormonal replacement therapy that is effective at any age;
2) penis enlargement with the use of extending device along with operation and topical hormonal stimulation;
The more early treatment is started, the more frank result of penis size enlargement would be.

Restoration of reproductive function is a real problem. Most decisive factors in treatment of infertility is patient's age when male testicles yet not lost their ability to produce spermatozoids. In case of lack of contraindications is prescribed surge hormonal therapy that gives best results.

The main factor of treatment effectiveness is patient's age. Modern medicine in most cases is able not just to lengthen penis size but also to solve problems of infertility, and additionally helps in social rehabilitation of these men.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Dr OSAGIE for helping me increase the size of my Penis. I have been married for 10 years and due to my small Penis I was unable to satisfy my wife and that made us childless and my wife planed to leave me I was really disappointed with myself and I was also having weak erection I thought all my hope was gone not until I saw a testimony on how the same Dr OSAGIE helped someone increase his Penis size. I was desperate to do anything to regain my sex life back and I contacted him and he promise to help me so he gave me a herbal mixture which i was using and after three days I began to experience changes. Well am writing this testimony is not only because he has helped me increase the size of my Penis, I can now satisfy my wife and my wife is three months pregnant. All thanks to Dr OSAGIE if you are having weak erection problem or small Penis size contact him with his email:drosagiesolutionhome5@gmail.com or whats app him +2348034778129.

    ReplyDelete