GLVitamins

Monday, March 5, 2012

Penis Enlargement Motivation

Changing the priority of public morality and consciousness in favor of humanization made the improvement of sexual life a major direction in modern medicine.

Quality of sexual life is one of the most important components of this notion. Today operations that help to increase penis length are very popular. 90% of men who make such operations have a normal penis length. What is their reason for making operation?

The results of the research show that the main reason for doing penis enlargement operation is malaise with quality of sexual life. Thus, it is known that penis length has no influence on achieving vaginal orgasm by partner. Moreover, greater importance for coitus may have penis density of coverage during frictions, or in other words, penis diameter. Therefore, the desired density is much easier to achieve by making relatively simple surgery that narrows vagina.

So it is clear that the main motivation for penis enlargement is male wish to correspond to the image of sexuality and masculinity. This image has been developed historically and now is promoted by the media.
One more important reason is that big penis is an additional visual erogenous stimulation factor. Here may be made an analogy with the size of the mammary glands, for their increase is made implantation of endoprosthesis.

Medical indications for making operation to increase penis length are not determined and in most cases the only indication for penis enlargement is patient's wish.

1 comment:

  1. my dear readers around the globe, it is a great privilege to tell you about this great man who helped me over come the tragedy in my relationship, and how his herbal medicine help me too. My relationship became so complicated to a stage that I was scared of losing my wife to another, lasting long in bed was a problem and I knew deep down in my that my wife was not happy about it. Sometimes when I asked for sex the way she would act before the sex I noticed it was because I was not satisfying her, when she needed it more I hard already come and it was not the best. So I needed to find solution that was how I came in contact with DR HARRY he really changed my sex life and ever since then life has been fun because my wife now love me more than she used to, all thanks to DR HARRY for this great thing he did for me.. If you ever need help of any kind sickness like DIABETES.. HERPES.. you can visit DR HARRY temple for solution drharrysolution@gmail.com)) or whatssapp +2349036417079    for more prove whatsapp me on +1(715)(303)(0893) thank you Dr Harry may God bless you

    ReplyDelete